Jamaica Evangelism Seminar
July 5-14, 2016
Includes Travel dates
- Meet leaders in the Methodist / Wesleyan family, including Bishops, Clergy, Lay and Evangelism Leaders
- Develop Future Relationships
- Experience Evangelism in the Jamaica Region Context
- Learn Strategies of Church Growth
- Discover New Exciting Methodologies for Evangelism
- Learn How Christians are Facing Evangelism Challenges
$1,880.00 – Clergy and Laity
$1680.00 – Seminary Students (includes a $200.00 Scholarship through WMEI)
Cost includes: Round-trip International Group Travel from Atlanta, GA to Kinston, Jamaica; Transportation in Jamaica; Lodging; Meals; Seminar Registration; and UMVIM Travel insurance.
International Group Flight departs from and returns to Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson International Airport (ATL). Additional cost may apply for departure and return from other airports.
$ 500.00 Application Fee – Seminary Students – Due Upon Application
$ 700.00 Registration Fee – Clergy and Laity – Due Upon Registration
$1,180.00 Final Payment due May 31, 2016
Continuing Education Credits: 3.0 (CEU) are available upon request
Candler Academic Credit: Seminary Students receive 3 hours of academic credit as Mission or Evangelism course when registering for course through Candler School of Theology.