Mexico Evangelism Seminar
January 1 – 10, 2017*
in Tijuana, Mexico
- Meet leaders including Methodist / Wesleyan Bishops, Clergy, Lay and Evangelism Leaders
- Develop Future Relationships
- Experience Evangelism in the Northwestern Mexican Context
- Learn Strategies of Church Growth
International Group Flight departs from and returns to Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson International Airport (ATL). Additional cost may apply for departure and return from other airports.
Pastors’ Continuing Education Track Pilot:
During this seminar we will be piloting a new Clergy Continuing Education Track program. We are looking for 6 -10 Pastors (i.e. Clergy) recommended by the their District Superintendent / Presiding Elder, to participate. This is an exciting new opportunity for Pastors to earn up to to 4.o Continuing Education Unit credits while experiencing evangelism in a different context, meeting indigenous church leaders, develop new relationships and preaching in an international setting (as available). Rev. Owen Skinner is assisting with the development of this pilot program. Follow the link more information.
Brochures available to Download:
* NOTE: Seminary Students will be returning on January 8, 2017 for the Start of classes at Candler on Monday January 9th.