Volunteers play a vital role in the World Methodist Evangelism Institute’s ministries. It is through their work that the Institute is able to multiply the witnesses for Jesus Christ around the world. The Institute is always in need of volunteers to serve in a variety of contexts. You, too, can contribute to the ministries of WMEI in one or more ways. Listed below are a few of the ways you can get involved:
- Become an advocate for the Institute in your area. Encourage persons to pray often for our work.
- Encourage persons to attend our seminars and evangelism resources such as Faith Sharing
- Organize faith training events
- Recommend Institute leadership to speak at evangelism and missions events.
- Become a volunteer fundraiser in your area for the Institute and for World Methodist Evangelism.
- Volunteer in our office helping us prepare for seminars.
- Help in the production of our monthly newsletter
- Join the “Friends Of The Institute” support group in your area.
- Pray often for the institute’s work.